Origami Star


Buon lunedì! Sto pensando a cosa proporvi per farvi giocare con la carta ;) durante i prossimi workshop... In questi giorni sperimenterò un po' di cose nuove, intanto che cosa ne dite di questa stella origami nel mio colore preferito? Semplice ed elegante nello stesso tempo! :)

Good Monday! I'm thinking of what to propose to let you play with the paper ;) during the next workshop... These days I will experience a bit of new things, meanwhile, what do you think of this star origami in my favorite color? Simple and elegant at the same time! :)


Cosa vi piacerebbe fare insieme a me? Scrivetelo nei commenti! ^^
A presto!

What would you like to do with me? Write in the comments! ^^
See you soon!

20 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo il tuo blog, mi unisco alle tue fans!
    Complimenti!
    Ciao
    Robi

    RispondiElimina
  2. Con te farei il giro del mondo!...con valigie piene di carta! 😊

    RispondiElimina
  3. Con te farei il giro del mondo!...con valigie piene di carta! 😊

    RispondiElimina
  4. Dei pacchetti regalo :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. It was an awesome post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding it in my noon.

    RispondiElimina
  6. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing

    RispondiElimina
  7. Its an amazing website, really enjoy your articles. Helpful and interesting too.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Its wonderful as your other articles : D, regards for posting .

    RispondiElimina
  9. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment.

    RispondiElimina
  10. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site

    RispondiElimina
  11. I think more people should see the comments you wrote.

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thank you for the post. Feel free to visit my website;

    RispondiElimina
  13. I appreciate this content, this article has been really peaked my eye. Thanks

    RispondiElimina
  14. I am happy to helpful information here within the article. Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  15. This site is good and I found very interesting stuff here. Great job, thanks

    RispondiElimina

  16. It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post

    RispondiElimina
  17. I would like to thank for the efforts you made in writing this Excellent Blog!

    RispondiElimina
  18. Very interesting to read this article. Thank you for the efforts you made

    RispondiElimina
  19. Wow, amazing blog format! The total look of your site is wonderful. Thanks

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...