Paper Veggies XL


Un'altra piccola preview di una nuova commissione, in attesa di mostrarvi i lavori finiti! :)
Vi ricordate la frutta e verdura realizzata per Havaianas che avete visto in questo post? Sono piaciute così tanto che mi sono state richieste... In formato xl, fantastico! :D

Another small preview of a new commission, waiting to show you the finished work! :) 
Do you remember the fruits and vegetables made for Havaianas you have seen in this post? Liked it so much that I was requested... In size xl, fantastic! :D


Non vedo l'ora di mostrarvi anche lo zenzero, la zucca, l'ananas... e altro ancora! :)
Approfitto per ricordarvi i miei prossimi workshop! Il 7 Maggio origami per bambini ad albano Laziale (RM) e 11 Giugno un nuovo corso di paper design a Frosinone: il link vi mostrerà la composzione di fiori, ma questa volta vorrei insegnarvi a fare le piantine grasse... Cosa ne dite, vi piace come idea? :)
Scrivetemi e fatemelo sapere! A presto! ;)

I look forward to even show ginger, pumpkin, pineapple... and more! :)
I want remember my next workshop! May 7 origami for children in Albano Laziale (RM) and on June 11 a new course of paper design in Frosinone: the link will show the composition of flowers, but this time I would like
to teach you how to do the succulent plants... What do you say, I like as an idea? :)
Write me and let me know! See you soon! ;)

1 commento:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...